MySQL not starting up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MySQL not starting up

Post  zonezns on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:09 pm

I'm using the Lbniese repack but whenever I start the MySQL server it doesn't do anything. It doesn't do anything. And it freezes my computer.

I've installed .net framework 4 and Microsoft visual C++ 2010.

Any other solutions of running this ?
avatar
zonezns
Member
Member

Posts Posts : 10
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: MySQL not starting up

Post  giorgos on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:11 pm

zonezns wrote:I'm using the Lbniese repack but whenever I start the MySQL server it doesn't do anything. It doesn't do anything. And it freezes my computer.

I've installed .net framework 4 and Microsoft visual C++ 2010.

Any other solutions of running this ?

You extracted your repack on :C/ ? Also what Windows your using?
avatar
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning :

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MySQL not starting up

Post  zonezns on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:20 pm

giorgos wrote:
zonezns wrote:I'm using the Lbniese repack but whenever I start the MySQL server it doesn't do anything. It doesn't do anything. And it freezes my computer.

I've installed .net framework 4 and Microsoft visual C++ 2010.

Any other solutions of running this ?

You extracted your repack on :C/ ? Also what Windows your using?
Using windows 7 home premium.
I tried it both on my c:\ drive and on my desktop. But nothing works.
avatar
zonezns
Member
Member

Posts Posts : 10
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: MySQL not starting up

Post  giorgos on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Hmm, first time i hear it , try a new repack and let me know if you get the same error.
avatar
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning :

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MySQL not starting up

Post  zonezns on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 pm

giorgos wrote:Hmm, first time i hear it , try a new repack and let me know if you get the same error.
I tried other packs too, all the same problem. I'l try on a windows XP machine and see if it works there.
avatar
zonezns
Member
Member

Posts Posts : 10
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: MySQL not starting up

Post  giorgos on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:29 pm

hmm , try to turn off your firewall/antivirus , they maybe dont allow it.
avatar
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning :

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MySQL not starting up

Post  zonezns on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:17 am

giorgos wrote:hmm , try to turn off your firewall/antivirus , they maybe dont allow it.
Tried that, didn't work

EDIT: tried the MySQL server on my XP Machine and it works there...
avatar
zonezns
Member
Member

Posts Posts : 10
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: MySQL not starting up

Post  giorgos on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:29 pm

zonezns wrote:
giorgos wrote:hmm , try to turn off your firewall/antivirus , they maybe dont allow it.
Tried that, didn't work

EDIT: tried the MySQL server on my XP Machine and it works there...

Well, alot of people have problem on windows 7 64 bit making the server public , but i dont know about mysql, maybe try to install the 64 bit MYSQL version if you didnt.
avatar
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning :

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MySQL not starting up

Post  Lown on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:29 am

im having a mysql error too.
Whenever i start Mysql it Just Runs it . then it says
[Error] Do you have a Mysql already running on port 3306
[Error] shutting down Mysql
Mysql succesfully closed
press any key to close this wondow.

im also using lbniese repack , and im running Windows Vista x64 bit version i extracted it to C:\ and i tried other repacks aswell. all the same problem
and im not running another server ,
I once made a Maplestory server but thats already deleted ..
Cant i just change the Port ? from 3306 to another ?

EDIT: I found what the problem was.
I went in taskmanager went to Services and then Stopped the MYSQL procces. and it worked .
avatar
Lown
Member
Member

Posts Posts : 1
Location Location : Belgium
Reputation Reputation : 0
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Re: MySQL not starting up

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum